We would like to invite you and anyone in your network to join us for a free Conscious Care & Support Workshop with Peter Marks.
Date/Time: Saturday May 6th from 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Location: KidsAbility Pavillion at 500 Hallmark Dr. Waterloo, ON
Cost: Free, please register via EventBrite (link below)
Coffee, Tea and light refreshments provided . Developing supporters and leaders to mindfully support individuals to "be all they can be". This workshop is targeted to direct support people, caregivers and families members who support people with autism and other developmental disabilities.
Free autism training: Conscious Care & Support Workshop with Peter Marks
- 163 views
- 2 versions
- 0 comments
- 1 follower
- Posted By:
- Kerry-ASC Coordinator
- March 27, 2017
About this channel
- 71,558 views
- 132 articles
- 2 followers
- Free autism training: Conscious Care & Support Workshop with Peter Marks
6 months ago
- Sibshops - Saturday, February 25th
8 months ago
- Sex Talks at EAFWR
10 months ago
- Extend-A-Family's 3rd Annual Ball Hockey Tournament!
14 months ago
- Count Me In Rally!
16 months ago
- Job Opportunity for Person with Autism
18 months ago
- Open Space 6 Month Series
19 months ago
- Arpirellas Art Group- All welcome!
22 months ago
- Santa is Coming to Extend-A-Family
23 months ago
- 5th Annual Inclusion Celebration
23 months ago
Viewed 163 times